-->

Wednesday, April 4, 2007

oh my god an update!





a work in progress... still needs straps and a zipper, modeled by my lovely duct tape dress form











fingerless gloves from knitty.. my first real knitting project












a cross stitch present i made for dorian.. aww aren't i the best














pirate purse! arrrr














close up













inside




















this is the skirt i just finished today, still needs some work but it is presently wearable
























i kind of effed up the back of it but it is fixable












fabric closeup!



i haven't decided if i really want to add the red tulle to the skirt and make it poofier, cuz its kinda nice the way it is.

my camera ran out of batteries before i could take a picture of my crossword blanket. it's fleece and supersoft, but i couldn't sew binding on it because my machine started having a seizure from the thickness. ah well.

next i will be learning the ropes of serging, hopefully, when i get a whole 5 or 6 days off!

No comments: